WASTE NOT - WANT NOT
Left-Over Posts? Snippets Not Quite Meaty Enough On Their Own To Make A Satisfying Post?
This Is The Place To Come To Use Them Up.

Friday 5 February 2010

Is my lunch ready yet??

Twice a week my favourite Belgian corners me to discuss the menus for the next few days; who's going to cook what for lunch and dinner. This is fine, eliminating both waste and standing in front of the fridge at 6PM wondering what the hell to cobble together for supper. But cooked lunches???
Even after all the time we've been doing this, I am still bugged by the expectation, as mutual as it may be, that I have to interrupt my day right in the middle to cook and SIT DOWN to eat.

Today was leftovers. Easy. Quick.

But for some reason I've been doing most of the cooking this week, and apparently still haven't learned how to do it for two.