WASTE NOT - WANT NOT
Left-Over Posts? Snippets Not Quite Meaty Enough On Their Own To Make A Satisfying Post?
This Is The Place To Come To Use Them Up.

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Pet peeve, self indused

Can't blame it on anyone but myself and it peeves me every time it happens. Every time I sort out laundry to do, I go through every single garment that has a pocket, looking for Kleenex. If there are any Kleenex in the pockets, it is mine since HH does not put them in his pocket. He throws them away. A good idea. Now, even though I go through all the pockets that I know about, many times I open the washer to find bits of tattered Kleenex clinging to the clothes. It is especially bad when that load of clothes were dark pants and shirts. Oh no. I must just learn to throw the Kleenex into the trash can. But being human that I am, I will probably continue to put the Kleenex in my pocket and get peeved when I find it in the washer.