WASTE NOT - WANT NOT
Left-Over Posts? Snippets Not Quite Meaty Enough On Their Own To Make A Satisfying Post?
This Is The Place To Come To Use Them Up.

Saturday 6 February 2010

Things I want to know



How come 'abbreviation' is such a long word?

How come chocolate is addictive, but cabbage isn't?  Where is the justice?

How come, most of the time, my printer refuses to print just one sheet without being cajoled to behave itself, but when I ask it to print sixty, it won't stop when I realise I only meant six?

How come I forget what I wanted when I get to the top of the stairs, and then remember at the EXACT moment my foot hits the bottom stair?  Why do I never remember on the middle stair?

How come teenagers can't hear the words 'pick up the towel' but can hear the words 'oh, that's more money in my pay packet than I was expecting'?