WASTE NOT - WANT NOT
Left-Over Posts? Snippets Not Quite Meaty Enough On Their Own To Make A Satisfying Post?
This Is The Place To Come To Use Them Up.

Saturday 18 December 2010

What's In My Head Just Now .

Sometimes , fairly often to be honest , I wish that my job involved something more interesting than preventing wholesale destruction before elevenses or coaxing the mute to talk . Then I get a present from a child who's off to the primary school and it all seems worthwhile ........ not least because my job does not involve carving almond soap into roses .

It's snowed again , the way it does , and the train service is gearing up to leave thousands of passengers stranded , far from their holiday destinations . But I'm encouraged to see that the wait won't be quite so arduous this year . Our local station has installed a small ice-rink with free skate hire and pea soup .
Meanwhile



I tend not to go to parties any more , unless press ganged , but if I did , I realise I'd be horribly overdressed