WASTE NOT - WANT NOT
Left-Over Posts? Snippets Not Quite Meaty Enough On Their Own To Make A Satisfying Post?
This Is The Place To Come To Use Them Up.

Saturday 5 March 2011

Opportunities The Career Mistress Didn't Suggest

On Thursday afternoon , while I was tidying up when the pre-schoolers had all gone home , one of the mothers wandered back in and thanked me for having found her gloves .
She saw that I was sweeping the floor and said , "Oh , you do that too !" .
"Yes , the cleaner only comes twice a week ".
"Well I suppose it's better than dancing on a table for a living".
And I had to agree . Grey haired , non-buxom and with two left feet , I can truly say that I wouldn't be the ideal candidate for the post .
She , meanwhile , wandered back off , looking pensive . Early shift at the pancake-mix factory does that to people .