WASTE NOT - WANT NOT
Left-Over Posts? Snippets Not Quite Meaty Enough On Their Own To Make A Satisfying Post?
This Is The Place To Come To Use Them Up.

Thursday 2 June 2011

Mantra Dancing

Sonata:


I saw this poster on the notice board in the supermarket





Tempted? No dance skills required , apparently .


I wonder what mantras are chanted . Do you think they begin in a circle , cups of chamomile in hand , and throw it open to discussion ? Or does the leader choose ? Perhaps , as the dance develops and they're all weaving about , it grows organically .


But , if you get to pick your own , I think mine might be "this too will pass" .


( Hands up all those who , at first glance , thought it said Mattress Dancing . Just me , then ?) .



P.S. I'm not deliberately ignoring everyone else's posts . Fridge Soup commenting is a privilege I seem to have lost .... Blogger is such a bundle of surprises ! And Google Chrome is definitely a step too far for my 9 year-old computer that was , granny-like , so proud of its Windows XP prowess .